Board index All Things Vintage Season opener countdown!

Season opener countdown!

A place to relive, revive, and ride that "old iron".

Post Wed May 13, 2020 9:49 pm

No

JackPiner wrote:
Is there actually a CONFIRMED event scheduled at this point?
Steve

MVTR

Post Thu May 14, 2020 8:57 am

Might have to just all go for a fun ride together. Like at Hodges Village or something.

Post Thu May 14, 2020 11:22 am

Whatever.
I’m not counting on ANY of it happening.
Maybe go ride AHRMA or GNCC[/quote]

It looks like the first AHRMA northeast race is going to happen May 23/24 in PA. Quite a ride down even for me...

Post Thu May 14, 2020 11:35 am

BulRider wrote:
Whatever.
Maybe go ride AHRMA or GNCC

It looks like the first AHRMA northeast race is going to happen May 23/24 in PA. Quite a ride down even for me...[/quote]

I'm thinking of going. Or a sprint enduro for D4 in pa. Or both, saturday for ahrma and sunday D4. First time out this year so my mind is very optimistic, but my body? not so much!!

Post Thu May 14, 2020 9:39 pm

Folks, please post all off-road events that are actually happening as they show up in states with more brains than CT.
NH, ME are you listening? I have little hope with the corrupt NY, CT, MA, NJ locations... :omg:

Post Fri May 15, 2020 3:28 pm

There is the AHRMA event may 23 and 24, CC Saturday and MX Sunday.
D4 has a sprint enduro the same weekend. Some classes on Saturday and some Sunday. Look on the D4 enduro web site for classes. location is Athens Pa.

Post Sat May 16, 2020 7:57 am

disonny wrote:
There is the AHRMA event may 23 and 24, CC Saturday and MX Sunday.
D4 has a sprint enduro the same weekend. Some classes on Saturday and some Sunday. Look on the D4 enduro web site for classes. location is Athens Pa.

Im thinking of hitting the vintage and post vintage cross country at Irish Valley Saturday then heading north to the D4 sprint enduro. It’s 2 hours closer to home anyway and I’m all set on 4 lap vintage mx. Laying waste to modern bikes on an old bike sounds like more fun to me anyway :spite Anyone want to join us?

Post Sun May 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Word is the D4 is limited to 125 riders due to covid19 protocols. They are taking members first. I plan on going as long as the forecast isn't wet. I'll be at the ahrma event too

Post Sun May 17, 2020 10:50 pm

disonny wrote:
Word is the D4 is limited to 125 riders due to covid19 protocols. They are taking members first. I plan on going as long as the forecast isn't wet. I'll be at the ahrma event too

That word is correct, I text the person running the event (as they said to do on their Facebook page) and reserved entries for myself and 2 others for Sunday and we’re not members. I’d recommend doing the same Dale. Word on the street has it that Marc T and Dan G will be joining us as well so it’ll be sweet to see half a dozen NETRA Vintage boys show the D4 crew what we’re all about. Can’t wait! :letsgo

Post Mon May 18, 2020 3:43 pm

disonny wrote:
BulRider wrote:
Whatever.
Maybe go ride AHRMA or GNCC

It looks like the first AHRMA northeast race is going to happen May 23/24 in PA. Quite a ride down even for me...

I'm thinking of going. Or a sprint enduro for D4 in pa. Or both, saturday for ahrma and sunday D4. First time out this year so my mind is very optimistic, but my body? not so much!![/quote]
Dan and I are doing just that. Ahrma Sat and Srpint Enduro Sunday. Screw it. Gonna mix it up this yr.

Post Tue May 19, 2020 12:07 am

Post Tue May 19, 2020 7:43 am

That Ahrma event has been canceled now, apparently a club member passed away. I’ll be racing both days of the D4 sprint enduro now. I’m racing this weekend damnit.

Post Thu May 21, 2020 12:05 am

Post Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am

:shades:

Post Tue May 26, 2020 12:02 am

:o

Post Wed May 27, 2020 12:02 am

:pop

Post Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Post Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:21 pm

It’ll be interesting to see how this all flushes out. I plan to attend events this year, just really not sure when.
Steve

MVTR

Post Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:49 am

Now that they've moved on to race baiting and de-funding the police the WuFlu seems to have disappeared.
Imagine that :omg:

Post Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:02 pm

On a slightly different note, for those who might like to hear some real facts on why they have and still are being put through see the following article;

https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/lockdownlunacy

:omg:

Post Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:33 pm

I read all this from sources back in late March. I said this was going to turn out to be a big mistake with the lockdowns! The sources I read all said that this was going to run its course like all viruses and we were only lengthening the curve, not flattening the curve, by sheltering in place.

Post Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:16 pm

check1 wrote:
I read all this from sources back in late March. I said this was going to turn out to be a big mistake with the lockdowns! The sources I read all said that this was going to run its course like all viruses and we were only lengthening the curve, not flattening the curve, by sheltering in place.

Agreed. Unenforceable overreach.

Post Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:44 am

And now it's August 15th....
That's another 2 months :bleep:

Post Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 pm

Image ;)

Post Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:17 am

Please let me know what is the current tentative opening round of vintage chaos / getting mentally prepared for my last place finish.

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Vintage