Board index Events Remaining 2020 Event Cancelled

Remaining 2020 Event Cancelled

Hare scrambles, Enduros, Turkey Runs, Oh my!

Post Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Posts: 1623

Hoping for a better 2021. :letsgo

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:17 am

Posts: 94
Can we presume the 2021 sanctioning process will proceed as normal?

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:33 am

Posts: 1623

Subgenius wrote:
Can we presume the 2021 sanctioning process will proceed as normal?


Yes

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:43 am

Posts: 923
Can we presume that NETRA will continue with the same mindset they had this entire year (while others put on events)
next season if nothing changes in 2021?

YES


Thanks to the clubs who thought outside the box in 2020 and gave us events to ride! :beer

Post Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:05 am

Posts: 1623

oldschool wrote:
Can we presume that NETRA will continue with the same mindset they had this entire year (while others put on events)
next season if nothing changes in 2021?

YES


You're such a joy on this forum. Always brightens my day. :roll:

Post Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:55 pm

Posts: 1007
Location: Central CT

Webmaster wrote:
oldschool wrote:
Can we presume that NETRA will continue with the same mindset they had this entire year (while others put on events)
next season if nothing changes in 2021?

YES


You're such a joy on this forum. Always brightens my day. :roll:


Maybe Old School will step up and Make NETRA Great Again.
NETRA BoD

You are NETRA!


Return to Events

cron