Board index Events Moose Run TR

Moose Run TR

Hare scrambles, Enduros, Turkey Runs, Oh my!

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:49 am

Thanks for an outstanding ride!Plenty of wide open yee hah raceways and enough single track(you did the heros,right?)to satisfy any style of trail rider.Great lunch,great day and great job!

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:08 am

Big thanks to SCTR for pulling this off! The ride was a blast. Also one of the best organized lunch stops I've seen.
Although I ate way to much going into the hero section. :wtf:

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:54 am

Great ride!!! Serious pucker factor on that downhill after lunch.

Thank you for getting it done!
Member, NETRA Board of Directors
Pres., Pathfinders M/C

Post Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:24 am

Yeah this ride was a blast. Big thanks to Seacoast! This ride goes on the list for sure. See you next year hopefully for a two day’er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:42 pm

All

Thank you for showing up. It's obviously been a difficult year for events and Seacoast is glad we were able to pull this off. Also, we have received positive feedback from some of the local ATV clubs on how respectful you all were on their trails and that is greatly appreciated.

I've said this a few times, but Trailboss Tim Gossom deserves a big attaboy for his efforts in pulling this ride together. The number of obstacles and changes thrown at the club was significant He spent a lot of personal time contacting landowners, negotiating with state and local agencies, and scouting trails to get to the finish line.

Hopefully, 2021 will be better for all!

Post Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Subgenius wrote:
All

Thank you for showing up. It's obviously been a difficult year for events and Seacoast is glad we were able to pull this off. Also, we have received positive feedback from some of the local ATV clubs on how respectful you all were on their trails and that is greatly appreciated.

I've said this a few times, but Trailboss Tim Gossom deserves a big attaboy for his efforts in pulling this ride together. The number of obstacles and changes thrown at the club was significant He spent a lot of personal time contacting landowners, negotiating with state and local agencies, and scouting trails to get to the finish line.

Hopefully, 2021 will be better for all!

Great job by the club. Thanks for all the extra effort to make the event compliant with COVID restrictions. Not an easy task.
NETRA BoD

You are NETRA!

Return to Events