Board index Events Maine Moose Run TR - SEE NEW INFO POST

Maine Moose Run TR - SEE NEW INFO POST

Hare scrambles, Enduros, Turkey Runs, Oh my!

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm

So as many of you have noticed we had to close down sign up with a fewer riders than we originally planned. We have had a few hurdles thrown at us but are we are making our way over them. One thing that everybody will need for this ride is dual registration. A street plate and an OHRV from the state they are coming from. We have a permit that will cover out of state 0HRV stickers for the weekend. All riders that have signed up that are not staying at the campground, we will have a different location for day and night parking. We will get the address up soon. Please reach out to me with any questions! Sorry for any inconvenience. 207-749-8707

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 pm

So as many of you have noticed we had to close down sign up with a fewer riders than we originally planned. We have had a few hurdles thrown at us but are we are making our way over them. One thing that everybody will need for this ride is dual registration. A street plate and an OHRV from the state they are coming from. We have a permit that will cover out of state 0HRV stickers for the weekend. All riders that have signed up that are not staying at the campground, we will have a different location for day and night parking. We will get the address up soon. Please reach out to me with any questions! Sorry for any inconvenience. 207-749-8707

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:57 pm

Thanks for this. CT does not require ORV Reg if you have a street plate on your bike (unlike MA where you need both) so l’ll bring my street reg certificate and be good to go, correct?

Sent from my Dirtbike using Tapatalk

Post Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:04 pm

I dont know the answer to this, I’d like to say yes.

Post Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:13 am

Gossom99 wrote:

I opted for the Maine non-resident OHV registration.

Post Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:20 am

BigRed460 wrote:
Gossom99 wrote:

This one here - for $76?
https://www.maine.gov/ifw/atv-snowmobile/atv/index.html

Post Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:43 am

TBone wrote:
BigRed460 wrote:
Gossom99 wrote:

This one here - for $76?
https://www.maine.gov/ifw/atv-snowmobile/atv/index.html

Correct, 7 day non resident.

Post Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:58 pm

https://www.google.com/maps/place/43.81 ... 08/?entry=

This is the link for the new parking location. Nature’s Wilderness Campground can only be used by those who have a site reserved. We need to have two locations because of state Covid precautions. If you are looking for another local campground, please check out Acres of Wildlife Campground or Saco River Hideaway Campground.

The online sign ups are closed.

Thank you all. We are doing our best to make this event happen. We appreciate your patience with all these last minute changes.

Vermont and Connecticut Only! Their street plate will be fine and not need a separate OHRV sticker per Maine Warden Service.

Please reach out to me with any questions.
Last edited by Gossom99 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:22 am

Gossom99 wrote:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/43.816279+-70.675008/?entry=im

This link is the address for the primitive camping location for the ones who’s sites got cancelled. We will also use this location for day parking. The campground is only for people who have sites reserved.

So will there be two start locations? One from the campground and one from the day parking location?
NETRA BoD | President of Pathfinders Motorcycle Club

Post Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Correct

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:53 am

Sorry for more questions but, will New York Street plate alone be ok? I also have MA ORV 2020 stickers...

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:10 am

I'm glad the club is slugging through this.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:46 am

300man
You are all set.

We have a permit to except other states OHRV for the event

Post Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:43 am

Thanks for sticking it out to put this ride together. I'm looking forward to it!
Member, NETRA Board of Directors
Pres., Pathfinders M/C

Post Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:47 am

This thread is outdated. Latest information can be found here:

https://forum.netra.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3089

Previous

Return to Events