Board index General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber Trail Rider Magazine ?

Trail Rider Magazine ?

Blah, Blah, Blah, dirt bikes... Yada, Yada, Yada, dirt bikes.

Post Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:36 pm

What is going on with Trail Rider magazine? I have not received an issue in months.The Editor has not returned my email.I enjoyed it's local flair.

Post Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

450mike wrote:
What is going on with Trail Rider magazine? I have not received an issue in months.The Editor has not returned my email.I enjoyed it's local flair.

Mine came in the mail a week ago...He is switching to publishing it 6x a year I think...All good.

Post Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:35 am

Yes, there was a blurb about bi-monthly. This month had a great article on Romania and a VERY funny article from Anna S about her time at the Rhody Enduro.
Ride On.

Post Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:42 pm

Has anyone received their March issue of Trail Rider magazine? My last issue was delivered in Feb. I tired contacting the publisher through here and email. Still await a reply. Always looking forward to reading the next issue.

Happy Easter to everyone

Post Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:25 pm

They're on time for me.

Post Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Ok thank you for your reply.
I called today and left a message at the TR magazine phone number listed at the website.

Kurt just called, he is sending me out a March copy. Had a great convo with him. all is good. :beer

Post Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:55 am

Hey guys, hopefully by now all have received April. Although Trail Rider is created and produced here in Maine, it's printed and distributed in Montezuma, Iowa. With the Covid crisis, our printer has been understaffed but thankfully still in business. April was a bit delayed and we're working on wrapping up May as I type.

Thanks for all your business and support!

Kurt

Return to General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber