Board index General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber Knox HS Weekend 10/17-10/18

Knox HS Weekend 10/17-10/18

Blah, Blah, Blah, dirt bikes... Yada, Yada, Yada, dirt bikes.

Post Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:27 pm

Where are the results posted from Sunday's racing???

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:43 am

result was AWESOME FUN TRACK

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:28 am

oldschool wrote:
Where are the results posted from Sunday's racing???

http://www.moto-tally.com/NECC/Results.aspx

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:44 pm

What an awesome race. Everything was perfect. The Knox crew simply killed it with this event. Job well done too all! :beer The course could not have possibly been in better condition, loose black loam for miles and miles with a couple good ole New England rock gardens to show the visiting AMA guys what New England racing is all about. Turnout was excellent as well! Man I’m bummed we don’t have 6 more of these on the schedule this year!

Post Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Great race on Sunday. Well done and organized. Glad the club put on this race. Was good ole NETRA terrian. Felt good to be back at a local race and see old friends! Great to see the turnout and from many different venues from Netra Jday AMA and Gncc racers! Trent and I enjoyed they weekend and thanks for the tow in Friday during the monsoon! And all the taxi rides from Big Dave :angel
NETRA 4354

Post Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:56 am

Crash it was my pleasure....I am glad it worked out well for most in attendance. We were able to complete the final clean up by late day Monday. I also noted some of the trails that looked better than we started and some that fell apart by the end of the day. If my math is correct we hosted 409 racers between 37 vintage and 372 Sunday racers. So with that we Thank You !!!

Previous

Return to General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber