Board index General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber Dirt Bike total ban in South Windsor CT

Dirt Bike total ban in South Windsor CT

Blah, Blah, Blah, dirt bikes... Yada, Yada, Yada, dirt bikes.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:58 pm

I wanted a rich uncle, but I got an Uncle Rich.

Dan User avatar

B Class Poster

This came out of some lady letting her two kids constantly ride in her back yard in a residential neighborhood. Drove the neighbors nuts, can't say that I blame them. The few ruined it for the majority.

I wanted a rich uncle, but I got an Uncle Rich.

Local people don't sleep on this. It only takes one council member to lead a charge, no matter how many supporters show up at a meeting. They let supporters speak, and not always because they want to know what you think, but because they have to let you speak.

That's exactly what's happening in Thomaston. Polite to your face, but mind already made up.
Ride On.

Dan wrote:
This came out of some lady letting her two kids constantly ride in her back yard in a residential neighborhood. Drove the neighbors nuts, can't say that I blame them. The few ruined it for the majority.

Thats the ridiculousness that pisses me off. I try to teach my boys to be stealthy as possible no matter where we go. Obviously she never had to find places for her kids to ride until now. :bleep:

New Haven plans to increase enforcement surrounding illegal vehicles, such as ATVs and dirt bikes on city streets.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loc ... e/2312624/

Its killing me what these thieving A*holes are doing to our already not so good reputation. Love the fact that the cities are destroying stolen property to make an example.

They can charge a million dollars in fines, they'll just go steal another bike/quad!
Tom A.
SRCR President
Vintage Series Racer
1977 MX3, 1977 RM 175, 1980 CR250R, 1981 PE250, 1988 Cagiva WMX, 90 CRM250, 98 YZ250

Return to General Dirt Bike Jibber-Jabber