Board index All Things Vintage IT 200 air fiilter cage! Anyone?

IT 200 air fiilter cage! Anyone?

A place to relive, revive, and ride that "old iron".

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Posts: 209
In need of a filter cage for an IT200. Anyone got one they would part with? If not, could I borrow it for the Wood chopper?

Post Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 pm
ECL
C Class Poster

Posts: 169
I have what you need. I'm working the event. Remind me 1742 times between now and then.

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 am

Posts: 209
ECL wrote:
I have what you need. I'm working the event. Remind me 1742 times between now and then.


That's awesome!!! I'll remind you the night before. I'm driving down Friday night and will be camping there. Huge thanks!

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:16 am
ECL
C Class Poster

Posts: 169
KL FLASH wrote:
ECL wrote:
I have what you need. I'm working the event. Remind me 1742 times between now and then.


That's awesome!!! I'll remind you the night before. I'm driving down Friday night and will be camping there. Huge thanks!



It's off my 86. What are u riding?

Post Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Posts: 209
ECL wrote:
KL FLASH wrote:
ECL wrote:
I have what you need. I'm working the event. Remind me 1742 times between now and then.


That's awesome!!! I'll remind you the night before. I'm driving down Friday night and will be camping there. Huge thanks!



It's off my 86. What are u riding?
Got an '84 IT200

Post Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:39 pm
ECL
C Class Poster

Posts: 169
So as I re-read your post, you want to borrow it for the race, right? Happy to let you borrow it but it's my only one.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:07 am

Posts: 999
Will the 82/83 IT175 fit? I might have one
Tom A.
SRCR President
Vintage Series Racer
1974 MT250, 1977 MX3, 1977 RM/TS 175, 1980 CR250R, 1981 YZ465, 87/88 RM125,

Post Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:14 am

Posts: 682
82 83 are different.
Valves are STILL for toilets!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Posts: 589
There’s a post on fb in the vintage Yamaha group of a guy who 3D printed one from plastic..selling for 50$

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Posts: 1192
FATDADRACING wrote:
There’s a post on fb in the vintage Yamaha group of a guy who 3D printed one from plastic..selling for 50$


I thought that was for a YZ..maybe they’re the same


Return to All Things Vintage